Friday, July 8, 2011

Homemade Angel Food Cake Recipe


Comment -Angel food cake seems to be popular where I live in Illinois. There are a plethora of shapes and sizes at the grocery store and they’re even sold as part of the salad bar. I decided to make homemade angel food cake after reading how easy it was and better tasting than store-bought. The recipe I used is for angel food cupcakes and all I have right now is a pan for making lava cakes. The pan I have is bigger, needless to say, and that’s why my angel food cakes turned out to look like wedges. The size and shape worked out well for my purposes since I planed to stack them to make strawberry shortcake towers. I think I may have over-beat the eggs which made them a little chewier than the store-bought kind. I think I’ll try a differ recipe next time or perhaps I’ll just cut back on the sugar and bet the eggs less.

Angel food cake Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment