Friday, July 8, 2011

Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Cookies


Comment – This recipe has been passed down in my family for who knows how long. These cookies are easy to make and you can never just have one. Sometimes I use popcorn instead of rice crispys. I have tried many cookies recipes, but these remain up at the top of my list of favorites. I would recommend serving them with milk.


1 cup Karo
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Peanut Butter
4 cups Rice Crispys
Mix Karo & Sugar together in a pan and bring the mixture it to a boil. Remove the pan from the burner and stir in peanut butter. Stir in 4 cups of Rice Crispys and immediately start spooning cookie size pieces of the mixture on to parchment paper. Give the cookies 5 minutes to set and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    These amazingly looking cookie takes just a few minutes to get prepared to eat. It looks really yummy and tasty. It requires only a few ingredients, which makes it quite simple to prepare it at home. Thanks for sharing this lovely post.

    Best ever cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have eaten these at your house before and was just thinking about them the other day. These are so good. I love them.

    ReplyDelete